Hybrid Gaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hybrid Gaming Alliance

From the midst of broken games comes the allaince to out stand all others no matter weither its RPG, FPS, RTS or even RG come and unite here and become a Hybrid Gamer

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WASSUP GUYS!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[GF]JimmyTheButcher

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-16

WASSUP GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: WASSUP GUYS!   WASSUP GUYS! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 10:29 pm

Hey wassup guys cheers , just droppin a friendly hey to HGA! haha that ryhmed too..... well I'll see you guys on the battlefield, BTW im a buddy of CBJJ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
=]HGA[=Toxin
Founder
Founder
=]HGA[=Toxin

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2008-05-15

WASSUP GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WASSUP GUYS!   WASSUP GUYS! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 10:46 pm

oh no if your friends with jesse quickly everyone look the other way (whistling) lol
welcome m8 you play americas army?
Back to top Go down
CowboyJJ
Backround Checks
Backround Checks

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-07-28

WASSUP GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WASSUP GUYS!   WASSUP GUYS! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 10:53 pm

lol yes hes my friend a fucking friend that ratted me out to my father u prick im gonna kick ur ass but i love ya ne way Razz xD yes hes my friend Toxin ur just mad because i know EVERYONE on AA and u dont na na na na Razz

btw Jimmy Toxin is a UK noob lol
Back to top Go down
CowboyJJ
Backround Checks
Backround Checks

WASSUP GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WASSUP GUYS!   WASSUP GUYS! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 10:55 pm

yes he plays AA he has an Honor server on Border that hes NEVER on fucking prick lol ne way yeah he has an Honor Server and a TS server as well im on his server fairly often and he has like 10 members so im sure we can see if we can work out a friendly scrim haha and trust me i know Jimmy so i know every trick he has to play on that game he also plays CA idk if u guys heard of it Combat Arms its pretty good nothing compared to AA or COD4 tho (which sucks ass)
Back to top Go down
=]HGA[=Toxin
Founder
Founder
=]HGA[=Toxin

WASSUP GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WASSUP GUYS!   WASSUP GUYS! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:21 pm

yeh came across it on friday m8 need a proxifier to change ip then we can play ( and own )
Back to top Go down
CowboyJJ
Backround Checks
Backround Checks

WASSUP GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WASSUP GUYS!   WASSUP GUYS! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:25 pm

ok what color goes where....is green 4 headset and pink 4 mic or is it the other way around??
Back to top Go down
=]HGA[=Toxin
Founder
Founder
=]HGA[=Toxin

WASSUP GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WASSUP GUYS!   WASSUP GUYS! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:10 am

yeh m8 green sound pink mic

see you go off the forum thought you just went to bed
Back to top Go down
CowboyJJ
Backround Checks
Backround Checks

WASSUP GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WASSUP GUYS!   WASSUP GUYS! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:08 am

well i tried it out last name when i was on the I.C.U server talkin to usmc and then when he finally joined TS i could talk but it was really really faint
Back to top Go down
[GF]JimmyTheButcher

WASSUP GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WASSUP GUYS!   WASSUP GUYS! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:11 pm

LOL! thats all that needs to be said.....
Back to top Go down
=]HGA[=Recount
Founder
Founder
=]HGA[=Recount

Number of posts : 719
Registration date : 2008-05-16

WASSUP GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WASSUP GUYS!   WASSUP GUYS! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:49 am

Its ok im still the best here by far, i own you all (me and andy last night owned)
Back to top Go down
[GF]JimmyTheButcher

WASSUP GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WASSUP GUYS!   WASSUP GUYS! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:17 pm

yeah I appreciate the visit to our site jesse..... I see how it is you lil homo lol, see? im a trustworthy friend..... and you aren't! lmao
Back to top Go down
CowboyJJ
Backround Checks
Backround Checks

WASSUP GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WASSUP GUYS!   WASSUP GUYS! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:27 pm

i forgot the damn site u pussy dont make me tell ur dad on u Laughing Laughing btw how is he feeling?
Back to top Go down
[GF]JimmyTheButcher

WASSUP GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WASSUP GUYS!   WASSUP GUYS! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:57 pm

lmao..... hes doing better, alot better.... as you saw last night he is back to playin again, we just got our new computer parts all bought..... 790i ultra motherboard, Antec 1000 watt power supply, EVGA GTX 280 video card, Intel Q9550x Core 2 Quadcore processor, 4 gb of DDR3 dual channel Corsair XMS3 RAM...... and a Thermaltake BigWater 760i watercooling kit, and a Samsung 25.5' LCD Monitor. Oh and btw, the site is http://www.goodfellas.clan.su/
Back to top Go down
=]HGA[=Recount
Founder
Founder
=]HGA[=Recount

Number of posts : 719
Registration date : 2008-05-16

WASSUP GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WASSUP GUYS!   WASSUP GUYS! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 2:00 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
CowboyJJ
Backround Checks
Backround Checks

WASSUP GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WASSUP GUYS!   WASSUP GUYS! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 2:28 pm

ty and im glad to see hes feeling better m8
Back to top Go down
[GF]JimmyTheButcher

WASSUP GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WASSUP GUYS!   WASSUP GUYS! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:27 pm

yup yup, im gonna pwn ur ass with my new computer you lil biz nitch lol
Back to top Go down
CowboyJJ
Backround Checks
Backround Checks

WASSUP GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WASSUP GUYS!   WASSUP GUYS! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:29 pm

lol psssssshhhhhh when was the last time u pwned me? and how can u pwn someone when ur NEVER on
Back to top Go down
[GF]JimmyTheButcher

WASSUP GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WASSUP GUYS!   WASSUP GUYS! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 8:07 pm

lmao dude, i have been on.... just playin combat arms mostly, and making viruses XD Twisted Evil lol! so when u gonna drop by the site? ya damn cunt lmao
Back to top Go down
[GF]JimmyTheButcher

WASSUP GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WASSUP GUYS!   WASSUP GUYS! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 8:08 pm

download Xfire and then you will be able to talk to me whenever im on.... anytime im at my computer I always have xfire open........ my username is funkyjimmy1
Back to top Go down
CowboyJJ
Backround Checks
Backround Checks

WASSUP GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WASSUP GUYS!   WASSUP GUYS! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:16 am

kk m8 i was @ the site tonite but didnt get registered 4 some reason i typed the shit in lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WASSUP GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WASSUP GUYS!   WASSUP GUYS! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WASSUP GUYS!
Page 1 of 1