Hybrid Gaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hybrid Gaming Alliance

From the midst of broken games comes the allaince to out stand all others no matter weither its RPG, FPS, RTS or even RG come and unite here and become a Hybrid Gamer

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are you all fucking stupid???

Go down 
+3
=CMW=TARTAN
=]HGA[=Recount
Jak_Mehof
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jak_Mehof

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Are you all fucking stupid??? Empty
PostSubject: Are you all fucking stupid???   Are you all fucking stupid??? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:16 am

=CMW= is the only reason you stupid fucks are even considered a fucking ''Hacker Clan''!!! Dont worry I'm not showing off my intelligence in this post, just the general disrespect for you dipshits and your so called leaders!!! Question: Who helped Fallin set everything up??? Not you shit talking bitches, but the =CMW= Leader and =CMW=Terminal. Go fuck yourselves with a dry cactus you FUCKING RETARDS... Faliin needs to learn to keep his bitches in line!!! I expect this to be either deleted or locked but FUCK IT!!! GROW UP KIDS!!!

P.S. Go ahead and perma ban me now, because I'll definatly be in your server to TK me some HGA noobs!!! (with the exception of Stoner, I need a good BJ!!! Wink LOL!!!

P.S.S Hmmmmm. I wonder why nobody wants to challenge you stupid fucks to a Scrim??? I'll be the first to say WE WILL!!! I'm sure we can get a couple of us drunks together to smash your asses!!!
Back to top Go down
=]HGA[=Recount
Founder
Founder
=]HGA[=Recount

Number of posts : 719
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Are you all fucking stupid???   Are you all fucking stupid??? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:03 am

Hey,

Well firstly, we have thanked =CMW= for all the help they have give to =]HGA[=.

As far as we we’re concerned all issues between the clans had been fixed.

If you would like a scrim then please request one properly, your comments above aren’t helpful to anyone.

=CMW=Tartan was a big help with our Americas Army server with the auto ban.

No you won’t be banned or your post’s moved/deleted.

Thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down
=CMW=TARTAN

=CMW=TARTAN

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Are you all fucking stupid???   Are you all fucking stupid??? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:49 am

I helped???? lol! I just told you that you should get auto-ban and where to get the files Wink
Back to top Go down
=]HGA[=Recount
Founder
Founder
=]HGA[=Recount

PostSubject: Re: Are you all fucking stupid???   Are you all fucking stupid??? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:46 am

See, as I said you helped :-)
Back to top Go down
=]HGA[=Recount
Founder
Founder
=]HGA[=Recount

PostSubject: Re: Are you all fucking stupid???   Are you all fucking stupid??? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:48 am

Hey Tartan,

Is this numpty really one of yours?
Back to top Go down
CowboyJJ
Backround Checks
Backround Checks

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Are you all fucking stupid???   Are you all fucking stupid??? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:20 pm

lol fuck off JaK u look like a childish and if Gary Ryan Toxin or Dan have a problem with this post? i dont care because im tired of this =CMW= bullshit i know u guys have told me to not fly off the handle on my posts but this is becoming ridiculous
Back to top Go down
=]HGA[=Recount
Founder
Founder
=]HGA[=Recount

PostSubject: Re: Are you all fucking stupid???   Are you all fucking stupid??? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:28 pm

Dude chill mate, we're on it...... as i said before he wants you to respond so he can say " there being stupid now"

forget it mate, if he wants to come here and be a prick thats fine
Back to top Go down
=]HGA[=Recount
Founder
Founder
=]HGA[=Recount

PostSubject: Re: Are you all fucking stupid???   Are you all fucking stupid??? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:28 pm

but you cant blame all =CMW= for some of there member that you dont get alone with
Back to top Go down
Eternal
Backround Checks
Backround Checks
Eternal

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Are you all fucking stupid???   Are you all fucking stupid??? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:11 pm

As i said before why are we fighting? Its a game, Nothing more i mean this is childish i done this when i was 5 years old.

Past is the past.

Making offensive posts likes this doesn't just symbolise your mediocre vocabulary but shames your members.

I respect the majority of CMW and i think they have helped us out alot.

But meaningless slandering posts like this are POINTLESS. I have expressed my opinions before on this petty " MA DA WILL BATTER YOUR DA" type of arguements not just with CMW but with HGA members aswell. I think we should live and let live and forget this whole frankly embarisment of a pathetic slang war between our Alliances.

Enough IS enough.

Thanks for looking.

Eternal (Ryan)
Back to top Go down
CowboyJJ
Backround Checks
Backround Checks

PostSubject: Re: Are you all fucking stupid???   Are you all fucking stupid??? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:20 pm

Ryan ur right and i think this whole Alliance thing isnt the thing 4 me lol ev'rytime i try to defend one of you, you guys say that its not the right thing to do its becoming annoying,when i try to defend =]HGA[= from assholes like JaK you guys tell me not to type that kind of stuff i think its better if i take a break for awhile
Back to top Go down
=]HGA[=Recount
Founder
Founder
=]HGA[=Recount

PostSubject: Re: Are you all fucking stupid???   Are you all fucking stupid??? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:26 pm

LOL well if he dont come back then theres no challange
Back to top Go down
CowboyJJ
Backround Checks
Backround Checks

PostSubject: Re: Are you all fucking stupid???   Are you all fucking stupid??? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:29 pm

ok gary you dont get it alright this isnt about the challenge m8 i could care less about that....its about the bullshit between -=[XSC]=- and =CMW= its becoming to much
Back to top Go down
=]HGA[=DjRBM
=]HGA[=DjRBM

Number of posts : 106

PostSubject: Re: Are you all fucking stupid???   Are you all fucking stupid??? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 3:13 am

wtf? i resolve the problem it CMW and we start another? ok
Back to top Go down
=]HGA[=Recount
Founder
Founder
=]HGA[=Recount

PostSubject: Re: Are you all fucking stupid???   Are you all fucking stupid??? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 4:18 am

dont worry about it, if he coem back then cool we'll deal with it Razz
Back to top Go down
=]HGA[=DjRBM
=]HGA[=DjRBM

PostSubject: Re: Are you all fucking stupid???   Are you all fucking stupid??? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 4:21 am

rgr that.... bum him
Back to top Go down
Red_Star_Commando

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Are you all fucking stupid???   Are you all fucking stupid??? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 5:19 am

im gonna have to agree with jesse on this one, u cant let everything slide. these fukers keep coming to our forum and posting BS.

Dunno about u guys but i havent posted a single fuking thing disrespecting any of them on their forum.

And jak u couldnt kill my 5 year old cousin wether u were drunk or sober so how the fuk u expect to kill us, ive played u many a time and the best u can come up with is "ghosting" or "hacks"

u need to take a long look at urself b4 u tell us to grow up. ur just a kid on a power trip and i hate to burst ur bubble but aa is just a game and theirs a 3d world where u can get a job and meet real live ppl, u should be excited u FUCKING NOOB!!!

sry for the outburst guys i couldnt help it.
Back to top Go down
=]HGA[=Recount
Founder
Founder
=]HGA[=Recount

PostSubject: Re: Are you all fucking stupid???   Are you all fucking stupid??? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 6:56 am

Red - I'm not saying "let them get away with it" It's just one guy being a noob.
Back to top Go down
=]HGA[=DjRBM
=]HGA[=DjRBM

PostSubject: Re: Are you all fucking stupid???   Are you all fucking stupid??? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 9:03 am

now 4 real... let it go guys... that is bullshit... just give a hug or a kiss and shut up Laughing
Back to top Go down
=]HGA[=Recount
Founder
Founder
=]HGA[=Recount

PostSubject: Re: Are you all fucking stupid???   Are you all fucking stupid??? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 9:10 am

lol "kiss"
Back to top Go down
=]HGA[=DjRBM
=]HGA[=DjRBM

PostSubject: Re: Are you all fucking stupid???   Are you all fucking stupid??? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 9:11 am

but not me...
Back to top Go down
=]HGA[=Recount
Founder
Founder
=]HGA[=Recount

PostSubject: Re: Are you all fucking stupid???   Are you all fucking stupid??? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 9:22 am

meany
Back to top Go down
=]HGA[=DjRBM
=]HGA[=DjRBM

PostSubject: Re: Are you all fucking stupid???   Are you all fucking stupid??? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 9:24 am

lol
Back to top Go down
=]HGA[=Recount
Founder
Founder
=]HGA[=Recount

PostSubject: Re: Are you all fucking stupid???   Are you all fucking stupid??? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:54 am

Razz
Back to top Go down
CowboyJJ
Backround Checks
Backround Checks

PostSubject: Re: Are you all fucking stupid???   Are you all fucking stupid??? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:32 pm

lol Dj your still a kid m8 u dont understand how idiotic some people can be lol i mean look at Gary hes doing Virtual Homo Kissing ffs Razz
Back to top Go down
=]HGA[=Recount
Founder
Founder
=]HGA[=Recount

PostSubject: Re: Are you all fucking stupid???   Are you all fucking stupid??? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:36 pm

fuck you jess Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you all fucking stupid???   Are you all fucking stupid??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you all fucking stupid???
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next