Hybrid Gaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hybrid Gaming Alliance

From the midst of broken games comes the allaince to out stand all others no matter weither its RPG, FPS, RTS or even RG come and unite here and become a Hybrid Gamer

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Better vision in fog...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
=]HGA[=xXFisHHooKXx
=]HGA[=xXFisHHooKXx

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Better vision in fog... Empty
PostSubject: Better vision in fog...   Better vision in fog... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 2:23 pm

To extend your vision on foggy maps try this...

It's a place to start they say...

.7 Brightness
.9 Gamma
.6 Contrast

I have my monitor set to the blue preset.

Play with it...it's worth it. It worked for me. You have to realize that you video card and monitor will pay a significant roll in what you are able to adjust. Some monitors have presents (red, blue, green - sometime called warm or cool) and manual adjustments. Like monitors, video card have the ability to adjust certain settings; color being one of them. You can edit all channels together (RBG) or individually. Be advise - there are specific settings in the video control panel that will adjust fog settings (I don't recall what they are, but I've read about them) - tinker at you own risk as it may result in a kick.

I am using a nVidia GeForce 8600 GTS driving two Dell 19" Flat Panel monitors.
Back to top Go down
=]HGA[=Toxin
Founder
Founder
=]HGA[=Toxin

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Better vision in fog... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Better vision in fog...   Better vision in fog... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:22 am

dont need that m8 i just tilt my head ingame Wink
Back to top Go down

Better vision in fog...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hybrid Gaming Alliance :: Public :: F P S :: Americas Army-
Jump to: