Hybrid Gaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hybrid Gaming Alliance

From the midst of broken games comes the allaince to out stand all others no matter weither its RPG, FPS, RTS or even RG come and unite here and become a Hybrid Gamer

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ok.,..I have an issue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
loopie

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Ok.,..I have an issue Empty
PostSubject: Ok.,..I have an issue   Ok.,..I have an issue Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:07 pm

Red star wrote this:

To =CMW= n00bs

First of all =CMW= are n00bs, yes everyone of them, i am sorry but i have yet to be on their server without them accusing me of ghosting or hacking. when they finally realise i dont hack
they turn to say (after hours and hours of PWNAGE) that i only play def and it requires no skill. i have yet to meet a =CMW with a positive fragrate in the game. yes u =CMW= all suck,
u guys all have it completely right they live by the law of "Do as i say, NOT as i do". Tartan himself showed his childness in my HGA application, and many others.
was looking forward to teabagging some =CMW=s today but apparently HGA arnt welcome there anymore, (Good Riddence).

the guy that regularly kicks ur ass on ur server,

Red Star Commando (Dizzee)

Since the post is locked I want to respond. Now mind you I just had knee surgery today and am medicated for the pain, so I may ramble.

I play both sides. assult and defense. And if you actually go to aatracker, there are many of us with positive frag rates. But alas, it is just a game and all of us (both parties) need to remember that. Now with that said, I can empathize with you all to a point, but I will not discuss that. What I do have issue with is Eternal post. Before he goes out and busts on intelligence perhaps he should do some research on the people he is busting on:
Agreed. I also forgot to thank www.freetranslation.com for there expansive translations. I manged to translate the CMW language of primitive english into something that the general public or for CMW(the guys with the clothes on) can understand. i think my 8 year old couson has more sentence structure than half the apes at CMW Admin Creche *Cough* server.

Yours in Dearest faith.

Ryan.

I am an older player. Let's talk.... I hold two bachelors in telecommunications and business admin. I hold a masters in infromation systems and working on a second in the form of a MBA. I hold numerous Citrix, Novell and Microsoft certifications and am nowhere "primitive". Before you talk shit about CMW being primitive, none of us still live at home with the rents. Do I know if you do? No? So with that said if any of HGA would desire to have a one on one discussion with me offline, I am open to discussion. Private thoughts should be private. So let's talk.

I personally have no issues with you guys, as I am a laid back kind of guy, but being Irish, when my steam gets up, I can blow up with the best of them, but I feel that anger should be checked at the door and only used as a last resort.

Let us remember guys, that this is just a fucking game and nothing more. Run your life, don'tlet some silly ass computer game run it.
Sincerely,

Loopie
Back to top Go down
=]HGA[=Recount
Founder
Founder
=]HGA[=Recount

Number of posts : 719
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Ok.,..I have an issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok.,..I have an issue   Ok.,..I have an issue Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:11 am

HI Loopie,

I'll lock this, we can talk private.

Cheers :-)
Back to top Go down

Ok.,..I have an issue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hybrid Gaming Alliance :: Public :: General Chat-
Jump to: