Hybrid Gaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hybrid Gaming Alliance

From the midst of broken games comes the allaince to out stand all others no matter weither its RPG, FPS, RTS or even RG come and unite here and become a Hybrid Gamer

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheLogick

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-09-20

My Application Empty
PostSubject: My Application   My Application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:07 am

Real Name - Josh
Age - 25
Game Name -TheLogick
And your Guid - CC2BBAF305766ED230BADA815039E556
Location - The small island .. UK
Are you wanting Player Admin - Yes

I have been gaming with AA for 3 years now, although AA is getting very booring Im still looking for a clan to carry through to AA3. I have alot of experience in TWL, I am now a TWL Ladder Admin, I am also part of the mapping team called mAAppers (www.maappers.com) home of Delta and Doug, if you dont know them they created the first user honor map ... OilRig, so I have alot of experience in the Editor as well, could great a training map for you guys.

I know TS inside out, being an administrator of TS (and vent) for 2 years. I also know the server side of AA inside out in every clan (and i've been in lots, look at my background check) I have always helped out with there server.

While at this time I cannot donate, I can offer you free web hosting with full FTP/SQL access. Im trying to get a TS server up and running also maybe I could help out there, this will be my kind of donation. I also am a novice programmer, coding SQL and PHP so have alot experience in websites.

Im a fun guy so please dont take me serously, I will say what I like as well, not trying to be nasty but more trying to be comical, some people dig it some dont. Also I have a Tracker FR of 0.89 I know tracker means nothing, but the reason why its so low and sometimes I suck badly I dont play with sound due to hearing loss, but are able to come on ts, so if I am ignoring you usally it means I didnt hear you on TS or im idle but i'd move channels usally if I was. Saying that I take matchs and scrims extremely seriosuly. Expect to see me at every pratice and match. Even starting out as recruits in other clans I have set up pratices. My aim in clans is to achieve, achieve the best.

Oh and I type alot as well, and speak alot Smile See you on the battlefield.

Logick
xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.maappers.com
jae
jae

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-07-04

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:36 am

lmao fuck u do talk alot...u coulda just said i wonna join instead of the essa (jk) ...... think u mite b a good edition 2 the clan but its up 2 the founders first..hope u get in m8 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
=]HGA[=lalanini

=]HGA[=lalanini

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-08-26

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:48 am

wel.. i dont seen u ever on the server and or TSand the TS
// be alot on the server and on the TS
Back to top Go down
TheLogick

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:04 pm

Whats the password to TS then please
Back to top Go down
=]HGA[=Recount
Founder
Founder
=]HGA[=Recount

Number of posts : 719
Registration date : 2008-05-16

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:15 pm

I'll pm you
Back to top Go down
TheLogick

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:25 pm

Got it thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Application
Page 1 of 1