Hybrid Gaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hybrid Gaming Alliance

From the midst of broken games comes the allaince to out stand all others no matter weither its RPG, FPS, RTS or even RG come and unite here and become a Hybrid Gamer

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thanks for the "hospitaility'?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
=[C]=Companyman

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Thanks for the  "hospitaility'? Empty
PostSubject: Thanks for the "hospitaility'?   Thanks for the  "hospitaility'? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:59 am

I was unaware of any hostilities between =[C]= and your clan. I stopped in your server because I enjoy a little forceclass now and then, and I was asked why I was there. Quote:... "three servers? whay are you here?"

before I got a chance to answer, I got the message "all =[C]= are stuck up."

Instead of arguing or getting unplesant, I just said, "then I'll leave. Thx for the hospitality." then immediately left.

Obviously, whoever said that, doesn't know me.

I have no idea what caused it, I am unaware of any problem between the clans. However, it it is going to cause problems, I'll make sure my members don't encroach
on your "turf". if this is a misunderstanding, or if there has been a problem that can be discussed or worked out, just drop me a PM or email to: Companyman@thecompanyclan.us

We're doing our best to overcome past differences and problems that may have happened years before.

=[C]=Companyman
Back to top Go down

Thanks for the "hospitaility'?
Page 1 of 1