Hybrid Gaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hybrid Gaming Alliance

From the midst of broken games comes the allaince to out stand all others no matter weither its RPG, FPS, RTS or even RG come and unite here and become a Hybrid Gamer

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exteel Comments

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
=]HGA[=Toxin
Founder
Founder
=]HGA[=Toxin

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Exteel Comments Empty
PostSubject: Exteel Comments   Exteel Comments Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 1:54 pm

Please use this thread to discuss Exteel

feel free to exspress your opinion on the game good points and bad points
or if you are currently playing and need help with something related to the game someone may be able to help

also please try to be constructive in your comments showing a degree of maturity
Back to top Go down
PrinceDwimp
PrinceDwimp

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Exteel Comments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exteel Comments   Exteel Comments Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 4:39 pm

The games not 'ready' enough yet.
Stick with dek, its well honed and tested. Im a beta tester and trust me, they r usually terribly undercontructed before they come out.
Back to top Go down
=]HGA[=Toxin
Founder
Founder
=]HGA[=Toxin

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Exteel Comments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exteel Comments   Exteel Comments Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 5:02 pm

have you played the game?
the whole idea behind these sectionsis for constructive comments

ive played it hence why i put the section foward although i cant currently played due to low disk space Sad

the game is actually well made although requires a lot of time to aquire money in it
it is limited to to styles of gaming i cant remember exactly how many game modes but it has your usuals (CTF,TDM,FFA)
and also it may not be a game we will constantly play like dekaron but it helps to take a break now and again as we dont want to be tired from all the grinding
Back to top Go down
CowboyJJ
Backround Checks
Backround Checks

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Exteel Comments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exteel Comments   Exteel Comments Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:02 am

what is Dekaron Sad(
Back to top Go down
=]HGA[=Stoner[UK]
anti cheat staff
anti cheat staff
=]HGA[=Stoner[UK]

Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Exteel Comments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exteel Comments   Exteel Comments Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:10 am

im gonna download this game tonight thanks for sharing, ill leave it download overnight since i dont like download when in using computer it makes my net slow
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/richard42o
=]HGA[=Recount
Founder
Founder
=]HGA[=Recount

Number of posts : 719
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Exteel Comments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exteel Comments   Exteel Comments Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 2:32 pm

Yeah it's ok as a game, as Andy said it rather limited but i'm sure that patches and updated will make the game smother and with more options
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exteel Comments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exteel Comments   Exteel Comments Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exteel Comments
Page 1 of 1