Hybrid Gaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hybrid Gaming Alliance

From the midst of broken games comes the allaince to out stand all others no matter weither its RPG, FPS, RTS or even RG come and unite here and become a Hybrid Gamer

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please guild members

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cracen15

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Please guild members Empty
PostSubject: Please guild members   Please guild members Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:46 am

I (RyukDeathGod) is starting again on Dekaron, but im transfering stuff over, i want to remain in the guild tho so would i be aloud back in even if im low lvl? im goign to be a Bagi, look me up under the name "Cracen"
no no one can have my stuff its being transfered over with me Smile
Back to top Go down
=]HGA[=Toxin
Founder
Founder
=]HGA[=Toxin

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Please guild members   Please guild members Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 5:06 am

yes m8 you will be able to get back in although you will have to be above lvl 25

so once you get to it just drop message in here or even better keep your old char so you can jump onto guild chat and ask to meet someone who can recruit

pretty soon we will be doing a clearout of inactive accounts anyways but ill post about it later
Back to top Go down
Cracen15

PostSubject: Re: Please guild members   Please guild members Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:12 am

yeah im keeping my main, mostly for commisons so i can get some money if i need it and stuff and once i reach lvl 25 the first thing ill do is get in contact with a member who can recruit
Back to top Go down
=]HGA[=Fallin
Founder
Founder
=]HGA[=Fallin

Number of posts : 396
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Please guild members   Please guild members Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:31 am

well hold a spot for ya mate
Back to top Go down
http://www.hybrid-gaming.com
Cracen15

PostSubject: Re: Please guild members   Please guild members Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:26 am

my char is now lvl 26, can someone who can recruit get in contact with "Cracen" plz unless ive already joined, ill be on most of the day (now-2pm ish GMT)
Back to top Go down
Cracen15

PostSubject: Re: Please guild members   Please guild members Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 5:50 am

im back in the guild now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please guild members   Please guild members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please guild members
Page 1 of 1