Hybrid Gaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hybrid Gaming Alliance

From the midst of broken games comes the allaince to out stand all others no matter weither its RPG, FPS, RTS or even RG come and unite here and become a Hybrid Gamer

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

disapointment in =CMW=

Go down 
+7
=]HGA[=Fallin
KittySpanksYouHard
Beef
=]HGA[=Recount
=CMW=TARTAN
CowboyJJ
=]HGA[=Toxin
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
=]HGA[=Toxin
Founder
Founder
=]HGA[=Toxin

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2008-05-15

disapointment in =CMW= Empty
PostSubject: disapointment in =CMW=   disapointment in =CMW= Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:58 pm

i waited to join the =CMW= server thought i could get a challenge but was dismissed rather than entertained they really are noobs with power

=CMW=C4 was the noob to put the ban forward but let me tell you the whole story

i joined =CMW= about 3:30 GMT there was C4 and 3 other members in the server i was tk'd 3 times and the forth time i tked him before he before he got me with it was some noob $$d i will get the info. i then recieved a bullet from C4 a member of there clan for defending the tk'er who was the 1 who said hes not fallin started protecting him why ?

he then logged in on another account after my abuse for lack of admin control who sat with there fingers up there arse until i tkd him 1nce i got banned for a day and he got to play who had shot me 3 times before it and a another innocent person they might have somthing to do with ACI but i prefer hackers rather than ultimate noobs with power who think they can come in to our forums and dictate our members
ATLEAST OUR MEMBERS FOLLOW OUR FUCKING RULES

4got a hint for your clan member =CMW=C4 is a fuckin noob dick if i ever meet him in real life is a fucking gonner you tell us to choose our members wisely your fuckin members are breaking the rules with your own fuckin server get a clue before coming here and telling us how run our clan you say our members are no good cause they have a record your members have none and are the the biggest dicks around

there comment on the first times was toxin is not fallin???
why say that to a noob player ? who is tking everyround he got kicked i got kicked he was playing 5 mins l8r where as i got an hour ban i said i would tell tartan and lazy there comment tartans a dick

check he logs if you dont beleive me

these noobs are noobs they have no pulbic section on there forums and to let these people like C4 however with right to argue with it or have vioce on our forum is rediculace or do they have access to there ts such noobs
Back to top Go down
=]HGA[=Toxin
Founder
Founder
=]HGA[=Toxin

PostSubject: player in question   disapointment in =CMW= Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:24 am

$$D_S$$_recon_ghost 7BDD2E2FC3DB4E704603BB527375FCF7 76.20.186.142 00:1B:B9:CA:38:XX

$$$superfreak$$$ 52A7573E1807565F928E92953A6F01F0 76.20.186.142 00:1B:B9:CA:38:XX

http://www.aa-accounthistory.com/accounthistory.php?guid=5495C8365F12207566189D823E23E335

http://www.aa-accounthistory.com/accounthistory.php?guid=05F59480AE0EF6AFD920E55561F493F9
Back to top Go down
CowboyJJ
Backround Checks
Backround Checks

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: disapointment in =CMW=   disapointment in =CMW= Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:19 am

Toxin Fuck C4 Man Don't Worry Mate I'll Get Fucking Revenge I Get Someone To Go TK The Fucker
Back to top Go down
=]HGA[=Toxin
Founder
Founder
=]HGA[=Toxin

PostSubject: Re: disapointment in =CMW=   disapointment in =CMW= Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:46 am

lol

got a good mind to make up a tk account although not many servers allow under 10 honour Sad
Back to top Go down
=CMW=TARTAN

=CMW=TARTAN

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: disapointment in =CMW=   disapointment in =CMW= Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:20 am

LMFAO!
Back to top Go down
=]HGA[=Recount
Founder
Founder
=]HGA[=Recount

Number of posts : 719
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: disapointment in =CMW=   disapointment in =CMW= Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:50 am

Tartan can you think of any reason why C4 would do something like this?
Back to top Go down
=CMW=TARTAN

=CMW=TARTAN

PostSubject: Re: disapointment in =CMW=   disapointment in =CMW= Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:17 pm

C4 did this because Toxin was given a few warnings, as was Recon, both of them were mouthing off. Toxin was kicked once, recon was kicked twice. Toxin was told he was on his last chance, he continued and so was banned. Both were given a 1 hour GUID Ban.
Back to top Go down
=]HGA[=Recount
Founder
Founder
=]HGA[=Recount

Number of posts : 719

PostSubject: Re: disapointment in =CMW=   disapointment in =CMW= Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:37 pm

do you know what was said?

could you post a copy of the log please? (un edited version please mate :-) )
Back to top Go down
=]HGA[=Toxin
Founder
Founder
=]HGA[=Toxin

PostSubject: Re: disapointment in =CMW=   disapointment in =CMW= Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:56 pm

If you could provid a copy of the convo that was said then you will see what happened.
Back to top Go down
=CMW=TARTAN

=CMW=TARTAN

PostSubject: Re: disapointment in =CMW=   disapointment in =CMW= Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:21 am

Here is to summerise :
Toxin, came into the server, recon tkd him a few times. Toxin asked C4 wtf he is doing, C4 replied if you have a problem ask admin, dont tk back, Toxin calls him a noob. Smooth says it doesnt help tking him back. C4 says ask an admin AGAIN. C4 tells recon toxin isnt fallin and hes to stop tking him, Toxin tells recon to suck him. Recon tks toxin for that. Toxin bitches so gets kicked. Toxin calls C4 a cock sucking noob, C4 asks him to stop the shit or he will be banned. Toxin spams saying fucking pussy admin say. C4 bans them both.
Back to top Go down
=]HGA[=Toxin
Founder
Founder
=]HGA[=Toxin

PostSubject: Re: disapointment in =CMW=   disapointment in =CMW= Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:22 am

Here is to summerise :
Toxin, came into the server, recon tkd him a few times. this is where the message saying recon toxin is not fallin Toxin asked C4 wtf he is doing cause he sat there and never done anything i then tk'd recon and got tk'd by C4 , C4 replied if you have a problem ask admin, dont tk back, wouldnt have to if the admin had the brains and loyalty to his tag and uphold the rules of the server Toxin calls him a noob. Smooth says it doesnt help tking him back. C4 says ask an admin AGAIN. it should not have gotten to this stage C4 tells recon toxin isnt fallin and hes to stop tking him, this was said the third time i was tk'd before i tk'd him Toxin tells recon to suck him. Recon tks toxin for that. Toxin bitches so gets kicked. Toxin calls C4 a cock sucking noob, C4 asks him to stop the shit or he will be banned. Toxin spams saying fucking pussy admin say. C4 bans them both. i called them alot of things cant remember what exactly copy and paste would have been better but guess you dont have access to do that lol you also missed out that he joined as superfreak to tk me but theres no point in it dont care about =CMW= server

it just annoyed me that you guys have been very helpful with helping us with the server but in your forums seems to be kids C4 has the intelegce of a cabbage and yes i should have handled it a better way with posting to your leader although it wouldnt have making a difference with there reaction but as i said i have no interest in trying to get into your clans good books or whatever i have never liked playing on your server i just came on because i seen a clan member was on and i get great pleasure out of owning members on there own server
Back to top Go down
CowboyJJ
Backround Checks
Backround Checks

PostSubject: Re: disapointment in =CMW=   disapointment in =CMW= Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:28 am

*gasp* i never seen this side of Toxin b4 lol i like it!!!!!!!!!!!! hes almost like an older me hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Beef

Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: disapointment in =CMW=   disapointment in =CMW= Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:45 am

alright i live in chicago, which cmw do i have to take out first?
Back to top Go down
=]HGA[=Toxin
Founder
Founder
=]HGA[=Toxin

PostSubject: Re: disapointment in =CMW=   disapointment in =CMW= Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:50 am

if you can get to texas kill Agent hes a noob lol
Back to top Go down
KittySpanksYouHard

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: disapointment in =CMW=   disapointment in =CMW= Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:57 am

Hey Toxin

dont care about what CMW do lol they only do things what they want
if there wrong or right doesnt matter they always think they know everything
and every guy that kills them to much are hackers.
and about there rule if they could only follow there own rules
would be a big step for most of them
there are a few good people over there
but there overshadowed by those fucking assholes

kitty
Back to top Go down
http://cid-28d524160004136d.spaces.live.com/
=]HGA[=Fallin
Founder
Founder
=]HGA[=Fallin

Number of posts : 396
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: disapointment in =CMW=   disapointment in =CMW= Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:58 am

agent is in chigargo apparntly
Back to top Go down
http://www.hybrid-gaming.com
=]HGA[=Toxin
Founder
Founder
=]HGA[=Toxin

PostSubject: Re: disapointment in =CMW=   disapointment in =CMW= Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:26 am

yeh true kitty thats why i called C4 a noob admin sticking up for that tker
Back to top Go down
Turbokill00

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: disapointment in =CMW=   disapointment in =CMW= Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:45 am

FYI: Agent does live in the City, 111th and Western. He want u to come on down.
Back to top Go down
=]HGA[=Toxin
Founder
Founder
=]HGA[=Toxin

PostSubject: Re: disapointment in =CMW=   disapointment in =CMW= Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:08 pm

and where is that ment to be in texas didnt think they had streets but alas to far away tell him to come to scotland and ill kick the shit out off him
Back to top Go down
CowboyJJ
Backround Checks
Backround Checks

PostSubject: Re: disapointment in =CMW=   disapointment in =CMW= Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:20 pm

lol i got your back Toxin i get my boys from SC to come to get them to bring they AKs and 9mm's
Back to top Go down
=CMW=The.L@zy.One

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: disapointment in =CMW=   disapointment in =CMW= Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:34 pm

=]HGA[=Toxin wrote:
seems to be kids C4 has the intelegce of a cabbage

When you are trying to make somebody look stupid try to at least spell correctly
Spoiler:

I want you guys to read what you all have posted in this thread. Maybe you will all realize how big of retards you all look like. With your "Come to Scotland and I'll kick your ass in my man dress" that's just pathetic. Every body knows damn well that nobody is traveling across the globe to fight over a game.

You guy's are wrong if you all handled this right it would have been taken care if and everything would have been good. Myself, Terminal and a few other members have helped you guys out alot and in return you guys act like fucking morons on my forums. Below I am going to give you a list of Anti-CMW clans. You can go have a pow-wow with them and discuss how big of nubs we are and tell your stories of flying across the country and kicking our asses.

http://thecompanyclan.editboard.com/

http://icuinvisablecombatunit.freeforums.org/index.php

http://ibj-clan.net/index.php

http://sandmclan.freeforums.org/index.php

There now go make some friends that share the same IQ as yourselves.
Back to top Go down
CowboyJJ
Backround Checks
Backround Checks

PostSubject: Re: disapointment in =CMW=   disapointment in =CMW= Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:26 pm

how about u do something 4 us L@zy just be quiet u making yourself look stupid m8
Back to top Go down
Eternal
Backround Checks
Backround Checks
Eternal

Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: disapointment in =CMW=   disapointment in =CMW= Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:09 pm

I can see CMW'S arguement is complete trash. i was once blessed with there Unethical treatment of "New players" in there very Abusive rule breaking server. I certainly wont be back to that dump.

Example.

"Defense stop camping"

"
Dictionary definition of Defense,

1. resistance against attack; protection: Two more regiments are needed for the defense of the city.
2. something that defends, as a fortification, physical or mental quality, or medication: This fort was once the main defense of the island."

After getting a rude Admin message telling me to "Move the fuck out noob" When i was on defense, i felt this definition would best suit the more Mentally damage members of CMW.

I finally realised that the CMW Admins are nothing but neanderthals that have learned to type and play a First Person Shooter (FPS) or for CMW members, (When you can't see your little guy with the gun) If you need a simplier definition i will be happy to oblige.

I have came to the conclusion that CMW do not uphold there own rules Thus, making them Silly Imputant Children running a server which is nothing more than a TK fest. I will recommend other clans and alliances to avoid this pitiful attempt of a server.

Best Regards,

Ryan.

PS: There admins set a bad example to Primates. I apologize to our near human couson's for such Knuckle dragging Baboons attempting to run a server.

PPS: I'd also like to thank www.dictionary.com for the definition of "defense"
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ryan - Just because you shout louder it doesn't mean that your right.
Back to top Go down
KittySpanksYouHard

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: disapointment in =CMW=   disapointment in =CMW= Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:51 pm

where not anti CMW we are ANTI assholes that dont follow there own rules
and dont dare to kick friends because they dont follow the rules.
atleast we follow or own rules and ban real hackers!!!
Back to top Go down
http://cid-28d524160004136d.spaces.live.com/
Eternal
Backround Checks
Backround Checks
Eternal

Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: disapointment in =CMW=   disapointment in =CMW= Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:01 pm

Agreed. I also forgot to thank www.freetranslation.com for there expansive translations. I manged to translate the CMW language of primitive english into something that the general public or for CMW(the guys with the clothes on) can understand. i think my 8 year old couson has more sentence structure than half the apes at CMW Admin Creche *Cough* server.

Yours in Dearest faith.

Ryan.

Last edited by Eternal on Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: disapointment in =CMW=   disapointment in =CMW= Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

disapointment in =CMW=
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hybrid Gaming Alliance :: Public :: General Chat-