Hybrid Gaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hybrid Gaming Alliance

From the midst of broken games comes the allaince to out stand all others no matter weither its RPG, FPS, RTS or even RG come and unite here and become a Hybrid Gamer

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

disapointment in =CMW=

Go down 
+7
=]HGA[=Fallin
KittySpanksYouHard
Beef
=]HGA[=Recount
=CMW=TARTAN
CowboyJJ
=]HGA[=Toxin
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
=]HGA[=Toxin
Founder
Founder
=]HGA[=Toxin

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2008-05-15

disapointment in =CMW= - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: disapointment in =CMW=   disapointment in =CMW= - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:15 pm

we act like morons on your site take your head out your arse and read it properly from the start as i said to you in your forums the first post of all this is stuff was originally from packyrat
then one of you guys altered our avatars to include you smack head equiptment and change our relation to the forum as douche bags
yeh you =CMW=s are really mature and handle things in the right way all the time pfff

my first post was only directed at C4 (current member) recon,agent (ex members) on the last post on the 2nd page to which your response
"I am glad you HGA guys handled this the right way like pm-ing a leader about this and not acting like total fucktards about it. Oh wait you didn't do that! Dumbasses!" talk about being constructive

then tartan posts a adult message on our forums then goes to your site and posts a noob message "Toxin was given a few warnings by C4, kicked a few times too, he was told if he started the shit again he was gone for a day, C4 gave him an hour. Next time Toxin has to do as hes fucking told, shit wait hes perm banned now (laughing symbols) FUCKING HACKERS (fuck you symbol)"

ok we did approuch the situation the wrong way
but your stupid ass friend came to our site first as "I SEE U" aka AGENT
and another thing "Come to Scotland and I'll kick your ass in my man dress" another thing when we quote someone we adults dont change the contents in the quoted message kids do
another thing adults dont do is point out mistakes in spelling kids do

now i do understand you and Fallin are/where friends and thats why i never really played on your server cause i dont like the rules
but i seen the way they talk to on the forums and you can say what you want about maturity but theres no mature comments made there they are all childish remarks now ill leave it at this
Back to top Go down
=]HGA[=Toxin
Founder
Founder
=]HGA[=Toxin

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: disapointment in =CMW=   disapointment in =CMW= - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:47 pm

=CMW=The.L@zy.One wrote:
=]HGA[=Toxin wrote:
seems to be kids C4 has the intelegce of a cabbage

When you are trying to make somebody look stupid try to at least spell correctly
Spoiler:

I want you guys to read what you all have posted in this thread. Maybe you will all realize how big of retards you all look like. With your "Come to Scotland and I'll kick your ass in my man dress" that's just pathetic. Every body knows damn well that nobody is traveling across the globe to fight over a game.

You guy's are wrong if you all handled this right it would have been taken care if and everything would have been good. Myself, Terminal and a few other members have helped you guys out alot and in return you guys act like fucking morons on my forums. Below I am going to give you a list of Anti-CMW clans. You can go have a pow-wow with them and discuss how big of nubs we are and tell your stories of flying across the country and kicking our asses.

sorry in my haste i forgot about this post yes i often start from the start of the thread it helps when trying to understand whats getting typed about and i also suggest you look at the start of your forum aswell cause i dont think anyone did as i had to correct your members 2 or more times to re-read parts of the thread because from the time it took for them to look at all the post then answer they seem to forget about the person they were posting about
you all seem to forget that he also tk'd another player so it wasnt just cause of the tag

also ryan great post m8
Back to top Go down
Red_Star_Commando

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: disapointment in =CMW=   disapointment in =CMW= - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:16 pm

To =CMW= n00bs

First of all =CMW= are n00bs, yes everyone of them, i am sorry but i have yet to be on their server without them accusing me of ghosting or hacking. when they finally realise i dont hack
they turn to say (after hours and hours of PWNAGE) that i only play def and it requires no skill. i have yet to meet a =CMW with a positive fragrate in the game. yes u =CMW= all suck,
u guys all have it completely right they live by the law of "Do as i say, NOT as i do". Tartan himself showed his childness in my HGA application, and many others.
was looking forward to teabagging some =CMW=s today but apparently HGA arnt welcome there anymore, (Good Riddence).

the guy that regularly kicks ur ass on ur server,

Red Star Commando (Dizzee)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: disapointment in =CMW=   disapointment in =CMW= - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

disapointment in =CMW=
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hybrid Gaming Alliance :: Public :: General Chat-
Jump to: