Hybrid Gaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hybrid Gaming Alliance

From the midst of broken games comes the allaince to out stand all others no matter weither its RPG, FPS, RTS or even RG come and unite here and become a Hybrid Gamer

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bagi Build

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Red_Star_Commando

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Bagi Build - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bagi Build   Bagi Build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:42 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

I wondered where i heard ur voice before,

u know u sounded familiar but i just never thought u the type to pretened to be a woman on phone sex line,

ur voice is pretty feminine thought so congrats on that jk.

ryan sounds like more of man and he looks 5.
Back to top Go down
=]HGA[=BeyondDeath
=]HGA[=BeyondDeath

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Bagi Build   Bagi Build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:59 pm

Recount M8 your build is F'ed 4 heal @ lvl 30 ? Are ya fking insane?
here's one like 50 or 60 str or more if you like but atleast have heal to 30-40 or 50(remember this game is pvp base in requies or heiharp u'll get raped with 4 heal Lol) OR requirement of weapo for dex only requirement of weapon 10 spr (leave spirit alone when its at 10 forever) and put rest on heal
when u get to lvl 40 aim for 100+ str then leave it at that and aim for heal (defence counts y'know) defence and str in pvp pwns it also pwns in pve trust me i got bagi and ak both basically same build
20 or 30 more str then heal and the str is about 40 or more not sure then requirement of weapon works fine most people wonder how the hell i own them Well str and defence combination my friend is the key.

my ak owned a couple of 56+ ish summoners at 51 owned 63 ak when it was lvl 53 ^_^ so yeh that concludes that my build works =)

have fun guys

Greets, Beyond

P.S. Hard blow isnt all that good Wink
Back to top Go down
=]HGA[=Recount
Founder
Founder
=]HGA[=Recount

Number of posts : 719
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Bagi Build   Bagi Build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:21 am

Hey,

This is my build above.... when leveling in your "white" areas you basically own all the mops with no issues.

I got to lvl 40 with great ease, was doing newb dungeon early on (about lvl 14) and only using a few pots, killing mops in 2/3 hits.

I'm not saying this is a PVP build its a PVE, its the mops that lvl you not the PVP.

p.s Hard Blow is one of the best till you get to lvl 63.
Back to top Go down
=]HGA[=BeyondDeath
=]HGA[=BeyondDeath

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Bagi Build   Bagi Build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 9:30 am

you level at white area's? o.o

i said mine was pvp AND pve

this game is based on pvp so you have to make a combination of attack power and defence not just raw attack power to own the monsters
Back to top Go down
=]HGA[=Recount
Founder
Founder
=]HGA[=Recount

Number of posts : 719
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Bagi Build   Bagi Build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 9:48 am

problem with pvp and pve build is, there basically shit a both.

You either go one way or the other

You ever tried getting a low level (40) bagi in to an aoe party....

They are a solo char till later when they get some nice aoe attack but saying that for pve ak/incar/hunter are far better.

im not knocking the other chars well the summoner it the worse all round, shit pvp, shit pve, shit aoe (even when they get cosmos). The lvl 80/90 skills give them one "ok" attack for there lvl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bagi Build   Bagi Build - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bagi Build
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2